COLLABORATE: Technology and Applications Forum for the Oracle Community is where Oracle power users and IT decision makers find practical solutions for today and strategies for tomorrow. This conference empowers users of Oracle business applications, technology and database software to gain greater value from their Oracle investments through real-world education and networking. Created by and for users, COLLABORATE provides a personalized experience alongside functional and technical insight from other experienced professionals, whether your organization seeks to maximize its on-premises solutions, evaluate a path to the cloud, or optimize your business in the cloud. Participants can expand their community and gain direct access to Oracle. COLLABORATE is jointly presented by the Oracle Applications & Technology Users Group (OATUG) and Quest Oracle Community (Quest).
April 19-23, 2020
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
Why Should I Attend?
Save time and money by accomplishing all of this and more under one roof:
- Find answers to your questions. Collaborate with peers and experts in an interactive setting.
- Participate in education sessions sourced from vibrant Oracle Applications user communities.
- Tailor your education to your experience level and interests. Beginner to advanced, technical, functional or hybrid – we’ve got you covered!
- Find the most effective ways to utilize existing applications and navigate upgrades, implementations and cloud deployments.
- Meet one-on-one with the development and management teams behind the products to learn tips, tricks and what’s coming next.
- See new features and functionality you may not have seen before.
- Network beyond your own organization. Pick the brains of your peers who share similar issues and find people who have solved your same challenges.
- Check out the newest products, services and technologies that will accelerate your current Oracle Applications investment and help you meet the future.
- Recharge your passion for your work. Surround yourself with motivated, helpful peers and experts.
- Experience COLLABORATE with your team – attend as a group to cover more ground and discover a rich cross-functional experience.
- Get ready to share, learn, get excited and have fun!
- Leave with more contacts, ideas, solutions and education in 4.5 days than you could get attending multiple training classes on your own.
What Kind of Education Will I Find at COLLABORATE?
COLLABORATE provides a personalized experience. You choose your own educational agenda from hundreds of functional and technical education sessions offered by other experienced professionals. COLLABORATE offers education for you, whether your organization seeks to:
- Maximize its on-premises solutions
- Evaluate a path to the cloud
- Optimize your business in the cloud
COLLABORATE content covers Oracle E-Business Suite; EPM/Hyperion; EPM Cloud; ERP Cloud; Analytics, BI and Big Data; SCM Cloud; HCM Cloud; Emerging Technologies; Database; Database Cloud; DevOps, Development and Deploy; Middleware and Integration Tools; CX Cloud; Professional Development and more.
View the Education Tracks.
How Do I Become a COLLABORATE Presenter?
Apply! The 2020 Call for Presentations has closed. Thanks to all who participated!
Who Hosts COLLABORATE?
Two of Oracle’s biggest and most influential users groups.
Through the Oracle Applications & Technology Users Group (OATUG), Oracle applications and technology users around the world connect with and learn from each other, experts, solution providers and Oracle product development teams. They build skills and confidence, saving time and money by tapping into OATUG educational and informational resources when they need to know what’s new, what’s next, and what’s worked for others. Year-round, OATUG offers on-demand online education, a vibrant interactive online community and an extensive searchable Knowledge Base. At COLLABORATE, OATUG attendees enjoy expert education and valuable networking opportunities for technical and functional users of Oracle EBS, EPM/Hyperion, and Oracle Cloud Applications; as well as those interested in analytics, BI and big data; emerging technologies; middleware and integration tools; and professional development.
The Quest Oracle Community (Quest) is a leading Oracle user group with 55,000+ members, offering anytime anywhere access to the information that matters — articles, videos, webinars, conferences, online learning opportunities and virtual events. Quest gives Oracle users the unbiased, real-life experiences, benchmarks and best practices they need to successfully plan, deploy and optimize their Oracle technology solutions. Quest offers best-in-class digital and face-to-face customer experiences, access to a vibrant community of Oracle users and a deep library of relevant, real-world content — presented by an accessible band of real-world experts. The COLLABORATE 20 — Quest Forum will deliver a deep, education and networking experience for Oracle Cloud (HCM Cloud, ERP Cloud, EPM Cloud, SCM Cloud and CX Cloud), JD Edwards and PeopleSoft customers, wherever they are in their technology journeys.
If I Register Through OATUG, Can I Take a Session From Quest?
Your paid registration through OATUG or Quest entitles you to enjoy the educational offerings from both organizations to obtain the latest education on Oracle applications and technology. Select the organization that best aligns with your educational interests so you have access to that group's networking events and exclusive offerings.
What's Happening in the Exhibitor Showcase?
Network with Oracle and the top third-party Oracle solution providers in the COLLABORATE Exhibitor Showcase. You can conveniently visit with a variety of key vendors and learn how you can get the most out of your existing products and learn about others that you can integrate into your environment. Exhibitor opportunities are available, learn more.