Come to COLLABORATE 20 for continuing professional education (CPE) credits for:
- E-Business Suite Financials
- ERP Cloud
- Select EPM Cloud Sessions
- Select Professional Development Sessions
Sessions will be announced later this fall. One CPE credit will be granted to attendees registered through the OATUG per 50-minute onsite course hour. All sessions are delivered group-live, no prerequisite or advanced preparation is required, and all sessions are for all levels of experience.
How OATUG registrants can participate at COLLABORATE
- Pick up your sign-in validation form at the COLLABORATE registration desk. Please print your name and contact information as requested on the official CPE validation form.
- Designate each session you attend through the week by placing a check mark next to the session title.
- Make sure to get scanned into the CPE session you are taking and make sure to sign out when you leave (this verifies the length of time you were at the session). Sign-out sheets will be on the room monitors table.
- Return your completed form to the OATUG registration desk and sign it in the presence of the OATUG representative at the counter. Alternatively, email it to by October 31.
- You will receive your certificate of completion within six to eight weeks following the event.
The Oracle Applications & Technology Users Group (OATUG) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE sponsors through its website www.learningmarket.org.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as refunds, cancellations and complaints, please contact the OATUG at +1 404-240-0897.