Regardless of your industry, you can take advantage of one of our many sessions focusing on the ins and outs of EBS Financials products. This Journey will help you optimize your learning so that you leave Las Vegas with new ideas, solutions that support your company’s growth, and connections with other EBS Financials users. Pick from the wide range of special events and sessions designed for those interested in deepening their understanding of EBS Financials.
Please note: the links below COLLABORATE Web Planner and are best viewed on a device with a larger screen, such as a desktop or laptop computer.go to session information in the
EBS Financial Sessions
Are you utilizing an EBS Financials module and looking to get answers and solutions to all of your questions? We’ve chosen the best sessions for you at COLLABORATE 20.
Share ideas and wisdom for maximizing your career growth.
- 11582: Executive Level Communication: Technical Decision Making from Both Sides
- 11635: Putting Ideas into Action: Develop Your Going-Home Plan to Leverage All You've Learned this Week
- 11637: Don't Wear the Emperor's New Clothes: Management Techniques to Encourage Collaboration
- 11854: Implement E-Biz Suite Modules While Keeping Up with Your Regular Job!
- 11772: Executive Presence, Personal Branding and Professional Branding for Successful Emerging Leaders
- 11464: Death of an Implementation and How to Avoid it
Oracle Certification Test Fest
Looking to increase your skills? Get certified (for free!) at one of our Oracle Test Fest sessions. These exams, normally $300 each, are free at COLLABORATE.
Hands on Lab
More information about Oracle Hands-On Lab sessions is comine soon. Watch this page for updates.
EBS Product Roadmap
Oracle’s SVP of Applications Development, Cliff Godwin, will give a special keynote and provide important insights into EBS.
Meet the Experts
Don’t miss this chance to speak to the people behind EBS.
Have you been looking to get the most out of your Oracle Support? Attend these sessions to learn more!
- 12343: Maximizing Your Oracle Support Dollars: Hosted by the OATUG Customer Support Council
- 12337: The Missing Piece to Your E-Business Suite Period Close Process
- 11733: Overcoming Challenges and Obstacles in Projects Period Close
- 11747: Continuous Improvement with My Oracle Support from the Customer View
Meeting of the OATUG Members
Join the members of OATUG as they gather at COLLABORATE 20 and share their ideas and welcome attendees to tap into this community of support.
For the first time at COLLABORATE, attend an open Customer Advisory Board meeting where you can dialogue with the developers of Oracle E-Business Suite.
Continuing Professional Education
Coming soon: get CPE credits for selected sessions at COLLABORATE. Keep watch on this page for updates.
Connect with COLLABORATE 20’s community of experts through these fun events.
Information about additonal networking opportunities, such as the keynote sessions and Exhibitor Showcase receptions, is coming soon. Keep watch on this page for updates.