For COLLABORATE 20 attendees that are hoping to learn more about the technical side of EBS, find a wealth of opportunities in our EBS Technical Journey. Spend Sunday diving deeper into a subject with an EBS Workshop. Join us for some of the EBS Technical Sessions that will offer tips and tricks from speakers that have worked through challenges and are there to walk you through solutions and provide answers to your issues. Plus, get the chance to meet with others interested in technical information related to Oracle’s E-Business Suite.
Please note: the links below COLLABORATE Web Planner and are best viewed on a device with a larger screen, such as a desktop or laptop computer.go to session information in the
EBS Technical Sessions
Don’t get overwhelmed at COLLABORATE 20. We’ve helped you find the EBS Technical sessions that will advance your learning, support your understanding of various topics related to EBS, and facilitate networking with EBS experts.
If you’re looking to explore a topic more deeply, these workshops will give you the opportunity to get into the technical details of EBS:
- 12356: APEX Workshop: E-Business Suite Extensions using APEX - Soups to Nuts
- 11454: Pre-Paid Workshop: The E-Business Suite R12.2.9 Upgrade for Managers, DBAs and Developers
- 11456: Pre-Paid Workshop: EBS Upgrade StreetSmarts - a Guide to Executing Oracle EBS R12.2.x Upgrades
We know that your jobs require more than technical skills. These professional development sessions will help you advance your management capabilities and execute new ideas.
- 11582: Executive Level Communication: Technical Decision Making from Both Sides
- 11635: Putting Ideas into Action: Develop Your Going-Home Plan to Leverage All You've Learned this Week
- 11637: Don't Wear the Emperor's New Clothes: Management Techniques to Encourage Collaboration
- 11854: Implement E-Biz Suite Modules While Keeping Up with Your Regular Job!
- 11772: Executive Presence, Personal Branding and Professional Branding for Successful Emerging Leaders
- 11464: Death of an Implementation and How to Avoid it
Meeting of the OATUG Members
Oracle Applications & Technology Users Group members provide support and valuable resources. This is a chance to hear about this membership and meet the diverse group of users.
Oracle Certification Test Fest
Take advantage of the chance to get Oracle certified for FREE. These exams, normally $300 each, are free at COLLABORATE.
Hands on Lab
More information about Oracle Hands-On Lab sessions is comine soon. Watch this page for updates.
EBS Product Roadmap
Cliff Godwin, SVP of Applications Development at Oracle, will share knowledge from his years working with Oracle's EBS.
Meet the Experts
Hoping to get answers to your most challenging questions? Bring them to these sessions where attendees can speak with experts in the industry.
- 12343: Maximizing Your Oracle Support Dollars: Hosted by the OATUG Customer Support Council
- 12337: The Missing Piece to Your E-Business Suite Period Close Process
- 11733: Overcoming Challenges and Obstacles in Projects Period Close
- 11747: Continuous Improvement with My Oracle Support from the Customer View
New to COLLABORATE, join us at an open Customer Advisory Board meeting and participate in a discussion with the developers of Oracle E-Business Suite.
Continuing Professional Education
Coming soon: get CPE credits for selected sessions at COLLABORATE. Keep watch on this page for updates.
An important piece of COLLABORATE is the chance to connect with other people working in your positions, share ideas, and reflect on new ideas gained throughout the week. Join us at some of our fun and informative networking sessions.
Information about additonal networking opportunities, such as the keynote sessions and Exhibitor Showcase receptions, is coming soon. Keep watch on this page for updates.