Emerging Leaders are in the first decade of their careers, new to their role or are new to working with Oracle Applications. The Emerging Leaders Journey helps these professionals hone their skills and network with peers and industry professionals. Follow the Emerging Leaders Journey if you are looking to connect with a network of people, tap into a strong community of support, gain wisdom and insight for your career, and meet new people.
Additionally, through this Journey you will have the opportunity to meet members of the Emerging Leaders Committee. These individuals support OATUG’s Mentor Program, initiate eLearning sessions, plan and facilitate meetups for Emerging Leaders around the world and provide guidance to the OATUG community.
Please note: the links below COLLABORATE Web Planner and are best viewed on a device with a larger screen, such as a desktop or laptop computer.go to session information in the
Emerging Leaders Sessions
This year at COLLABORATE, emerging leaders can attend special sessions that will help you meet other professionals, connect to the strong network of support, and learn about OATUG’s Emerging Leaders programming:
- 12384: Emerging Leaders Networking Event
- 11772: Executive Presence, Personal Branding and Professional Branding for Successful Emerging Leaders
- 12377: Mentoring with OATUG Emerging Leaders
As an emerging leader, take advantage of the opportunities at COLLABORATE 20 to expand your knowledge and set yourself up for success in your career. Listed below are just some of the many Professional Development sessions:
- 11460: Upgrade Your Skills and Certifications for the Cloud
- 11481: Congrats on Your Promotion! You’re Now A Manager - What Now?
- 11532: Effective Communication: The Link Between Listening and Speaking
- 11549: New to IT or Oracle Applications - What I Know Now That I Wish I Knew Starting Out
- 11582: Executive Level Communication: Technical Decision Making from Both Sides
- 11585: Data Literacy: The Art of Story Telling for Non-Scientists
- 11635: Putting Ideas into Action: Develop Your Going-Home Plan to Leverage All You’ve Learned this Week
- 11637: Don’t Wear the Emperor’s New Clothes: Management Techniques to Encourage Collaboration
- 11714: Getting Certified as a Project Manager in an Oracle Project – The Certification Process
Meeting of the OATUG Members
Learn about OATUG membership and connect with this group of users in one of our Meeting of the Members sessions:
Continuing Professional Education
Coming soon: get CPE credits for selected sessions at COLLABORATE. Keep watch on this page for updates.
- 12386: OATUG Welcome Reception
- 12369: Meet the Experts: Oracle E-Business Suite Upgrades Best Practices
Information about additonal networking opportunities, such as the keynote sessions and Exhibitor Showcase receptions, is coming soon. Keep watch on this page for updates. Plus, there will be special meetups throughout the week for the young professionals attending COLLABORATE 20. Check back for more details!
Oracle Certification Test Fest
Attend an Oracle Test Fest session and get certifications that will help emerging leaders to further their careers.