On-Prem EPM/Hyperion and EPM Cloud users can come to COLLABORATE 20 to hear real world examples and scenarios for choosing the right platform, learn the difference between Infrastructure as a Service, Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, public vs. private clouds and how all of these relate to Oracle EPM/Hyperion. Expert speakers will guide you through your questions and discuss the pros and cons of these platforms. Plus, you will have the opportunity to meet with other users and build connections throughout the week.
Please note: the links below COLLABORATE Web Planner and are best viewed on a device with a larger screen, such as a desktop or laptop computer.go to session information in the
EPM Cloud Sessions
These sessions are designed for you to expand your understanding of EPM Cloud and get specialized information for your individual questions.
On-Prem Hyperion Sessions
Curious about solutions to your On-Prem Hyperion challenges? Utilize these sessions to advance your skills and talk through Oracle’s updates.
Work through new strategies in EPM and get inspired!
Oracle EPM/Hyperion Sessions
Connect directly with Oracle through one of their sessions presented by Oracle experts.
- 12354: Integrating On-Prem Applications with EPM Cloud
- 12353: Migrating to Hyperion EPM 11.2
- 12351: Oracle Enterprise Data Management Cloud
- 12349: Account Reconciliations in the EPM Cloud
- 12348: Comprehensive Financial Close with EPM Cloud
- 12347: Connected Planning for the Enterprise with EPM Cloud
There’s more to career success than technical skills, so don’t miss out on these sessions that will help you do more:
- 11460: Upgrade Your Skills and Certifications for the Cloud
- 11481: Congrats on Your Promotion! You’re Now A Manager – What Now?
- 11532: Effective Communication: The Link Between Listening and Speaking
- 11549: New to IT or Oracle Applications – What I Know Now That I Wish I Knew Starting Out
- 11582: Executive Level Communication: Technical Decision Making from Both Sides
- 11585: Data Literacy: The Art of Story Telling for Non-Scientists
- 11635: Putting Ideas into Action: Develop Your Going-Home Plan to Leverage All You've Learned this Week
- 11637: Don’t Wear the Emperor’s New Clothes: Management Techniques to Encourage Collaboration
- 11714: Getting Certified as a Project Manager in an Oracle Project – The Certification Process
Oracle Certification Test Fest
Looking to build your skillset? Get certified at one of our Oracle Test Fest sessions. These exams, normally $300 each, are free at COLLABORATE.
Meeting of the OATUG Members
Meet the OATUG members and connect with others interested in EPM/Hyperion. Bring questions and learn about the value of membership.
Continuing Professional Education
Coming soon: get CPE credits for selected sessions at COLLABORATE. Keep watch on this page for updates.
Information about additonal networking opportunities, such as the keynote sessions and Exhibitor Showcase receptions, is coming soon. Keep watch on this page for updates.