Are you thinking of moving your ERP applications to the Cloud or co-existing your Oracle Applications Unlimited Products with Oracle Cloud Applications? Or, have you already taken this trailblazing step and are interested in learning more about this change? This Journey is a great opportunity for attendees to learn about new product features, gather real-world implementation and upgrade insights, and meet other Cloud applications users.
Please note: the links below COLLABORATE Web Planner and are best viewed on a device with a larger screen, such as a desktop or laptop computer.go to session information in the
ERP Cloud Sessions
The ERP Cloud Sessions are designed to connect you with the experts of Cloud services so that you can tackle challenges and gain important tips. With a wide range of sessions, you’ll be able to find the solutions that are specific to your needs.
- 11646: Professional Services Automation in the Cloud: Integration Case Study with Oracle E-Business Suite
- 11809: Managing Grants in Higher Education using Oracle Cloud
- 11535: ERP Financials - Become the Oracle for Maneuvering the Matrix of Cash Management
- 11837: Is Cloud in Your forecast? Top Ten Considerations for a Successful Cloud Journey
- 11759: Leveraging Chart of Accounts Segment Security in Procurement
- 11478: Procurement Value and Risk Mapping
- 11543: Project Portfolio Management Cloud and Cloud Assets - Better Together
- 11817: A Business Lead Perspective of Implementing Oracle Procurement Cloud
- 11639: Challenges when Moving from Mainframe (IBM AS400) to the Cloud: Clayton Homes
- 11459: The Highs and Lows of Implementing Oracle Cloud Financials
- 11651: Using Oracle's Risk Management Cloud to Implement and Optimize Controls
- 11661: Analytics on the Blue: Boise State's Journey to Hybrid BI with Oracle Analytics Cloud
- 11740: Approval Purgatory - How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love the Process Cloud
- 11523: Challenges When You Move to the Cloud - How to Deal with the Change!
- 11797: Implementing the Merchant Card Payment Process in Oracle Cloud Payables
- 12357: The New Frontier for Getting the Most Out of Your ERP - Next Gen Billing & Revenue Management
- 12391: Accelerated Tax implementation with Oracle ERP
- 11762: Fusion Accounting Hub - A Global Payroll Accounting System
- 11732: Managing a Cloud ERP Project: Modify Your Methodology for Implementation Success
- 11692: The Rise of the Virtual Digital Assistant and Why You'll Want it for Oracle ERP
- 12355: Three Keys to Accelerate Oracle ERP Financials Cloud Reporting in Excel
- 11866: Addressing ASC 606 / IFRS 15 using Oracle Cloud Revenue Management
- 11653: Analyze This - Turning Your Analysis Into an Infolet
- 11804: Designing Flexible Project Integrations with OIC
- 11725: How Ballard Automates Multi-Currency Processes Across Oracle ERP and SCM Cloud
- 11570: Using Financials Cloud to Create Auto Draft Receivables
- 11716: Architect Integrations with Oracle E-Business Suite in Oracle Cloud vs. Amazon Web Services
- 11712: Centralized Billing Approach in a Co-Existent World of Oracle Cloud and E-Business Suite
- 11518: Learn to Innovate Using Oracle Cloud Platform at the OATUG Fusion Middleware SIG
- 11540: Managing the Transition from E-Business Suite to Cloud: "Co-Existence" Strategies
- 11652: Role Design Best Practices for Organizations Using ERP Cloud - Why to Fully Customize!
- 11794: Why the City of Atlanta Moved to Oracle ERP Cloud in One Single Leap
- 12358: A Whole New Take on End User Data Management for ERP Cloud and eBusiness
- 11640: Dollars and Cents: The ROI of Cloud for ERP Systems
- 11784: What Oracle E-Business Suite On-Premise Customers Should Know About the Cloud - What Makes Sense
- 11513: Access & Update Your Fusion Cloud Data Via PL/SQL and REST Services
- 11510: Building a Strategy for End to End Oracle Cloud Adoption for Large Enterprises
- 11847: Integration of Cloud's Financials and Oracle E-Business Suite
- 12379: Oracle Cloud Reporting Simplified
- 11515: A Journey to True End User Focused Spreadsheets for ERP Cloud
- 11816: Bridge the Fusion Cloud Applications Gaps with Application Express
- 11562: Mission Possible: Oracle Cloud ERP, HCM, and PPM on 3 Continents in 6 Months
- 11743: Operationalizing BlockChain Using Oracle BlockChain Cloud Services
- 11519: Oracle Cloud: PaaS for SaaS
- 11536: ABC's of FBDI - Getting Data Ready for Oracle ERP Cloud
- 11478: Procurement Value and Risk Mapping
- 11753: How can Tax Provisions Support GAAP, IFRS and Statutory Reporting?
- 11512: Hundreds of Entities! Dozens of Banks! Pay from All of Them with a Single Click.
- 11722: Lessons Learned in Overcoming Challenges in Oracle ERP Cloud Security Design and Monitoring
- 11632: ODI - Bridge for Fusion Integrations
- 11629: Oracle ERP Financials Cloud GL Implementation
- 11823: Successful Cloud Migration and Enterprise Transformation 179.99 Degrees
- 11841: The ABC of managing Upgrades in Save A Lot - Integrated Oracle Cloud World
- 11462: How and Why to Extend Your On-Premise ERP with Procurement Cloud
- 11813: Journey to Oracle Cloud ERP implementation: Long Train on a Short Track
- 11800: Power Hour - eBTax Hacks. Your Questions Answered (ERP and Cloud Tax, VAT, GST, Sales and Use)
- 11631: Reconciliations Made Easy in the Cloud- Procure to Pay Flow
- 11618: Using Robotic Process Automation to Induce ERP innovation
- 12378: Why Choose Oracle SAAS Now? Top Questions from the Field
- 11853: Agile implementation for Oracle Cloud Implementations: A Perspective on Practical Application!
- 11798: Are You Wasting Money with a 3rd Party? Find Out if You Really Need a 3rd Party Tax Engine
- 11782: Casey's General Stores - A Risk Management Cloud Case Study
- 11805: Fusion Financials at its best- Get ready to Expand !! Case Study of Sakura Finetek USA
- 11670: How to Integrate Third Party Systems with Cloud Using Only File Based Data Templates and PL/SQL
- 11572: Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) Integration with RPA
- 11636: Realtor.com and Oracle Procurement Contracts Cloud
- 11599: A Fresh Look at Oracle Receivables - Reconciling Accounts Receivable to the General Ledger
- 11822: E-Business Suite to ERP Cloud from Tax Standpoint
- 11718: Enhancement of Transaction Print and Delivery in Oracle Cloud Receivables
- 12344: Cultivating a Business Driven Digital Strategy: Symptoms, Solutions, and Success
- 11785: Going Beyond the SaaS Suite: Why Customization and Extension Matters to Your Business
- 11590: Lessons Learned - Implementing Credit Card in Oracle Cloud Expenses
- 11713: Moving to the Cloud - What I Wish I Knew Before I Started
- 11627: Autonomous Bot to Automate Oracle Cloud Application Transactions and Setups
- 11859: Big win with Fusion Cloud GL Allocations and Recurring Journals: How You Can be Successful
- 11689: Leverage Benchmarking Insights to Re-Design Your Chart of Accounts
- 11516: The Quest for High Performance - Voluminous Data Load & Verification in Master Data Management Cloud
- 11486: Transaction Account Builder and Subledger Rules for Project Transactions in Cloud ERP
- 11662: Using Data to Accelerate Your Multi-Application Oracle Cloud Implementation
- 11642: A Technology Company Achieves 25% Productivity Improvement using Oracle Integration Cloud
- 11634: Best Practices for a Risk Averse and Under Budget Data Migration
- 11839: Easing out Cloud ERP Updates with Continuous Testing and Business Monitoring
- 11694: IFRS 16 & ASC 842: Achieving Efficiencies in Lease Accounting Processes Post-Compliance
- 11577: Modern PPM Cloud and the 'Iron' Triangle
- 11602: Oracle Project Financial Management Implementation for Health and Wellness Management Company
- 11525: Factors to Weigh for Migrating & Upgrading, On-Prem E-Business Suite, BI Apps, EPM to Oracle Cloud
- 11489: Identity Across the Oracle Stack and Cloud - OIDC and SAML
- 11684: Integrated Reporting System - Oracle Financial Cloud
- 11724: Look Before You Load
- 11765: The Ultimate Project: Upgrading Oracle EBS (11i) Projects to Oracle Cloud PPM
ERP Cloud Special Interest Group (SIG)
The ERP Cloud Special Interest Group is designed to support ERP Cloud users and those curious about the move. Attend these sessions and build important connections with these users.
- 11451: OATUG Cloud ERP Finance SIG Session
- 11666: A Public Sector Perspective of Migration to Cloud for Public Sector SIG
- 11484: GL SIG - Hierarchy and MDM Challenges in a Multi-Environment Scenario
- 12362: The Governance, Risk and Compliance SIG – Data Protection and Application Migration in 2020
Want to take your understanding of Cloud services to the next level? Attend one of our pre-paid workshops and deepen your knowledge.
- 11455: Oracle Analytics Cloud Service (OAC)
- 11457: Role Design, Security, and Controls Best Practices for Oracle ERP Cloud (Fusion) Applications
An important piece of making a move to the Cloud is tapping into the experts at Oracle, so take advantage of these opportunities to talk with Oracle support:
- 11466: Demystifying Oracle Cloud Application Support
- 12343: Maximizing Your Oracle Support Dollars: Hosted by the OATUG Customer Support Council
- 12430: Oracle Support - Hear about Oracle's 21st Century Support Experience
Cloud Expert Panel
These specialized panel conversations will let you listen in on a diverse group of speakers as they talk through their experiences and ideas.
- 11465: Everything You Wanted to Know About Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud but Were Afraid to Ask
- 11514: Atlanta GEO – Cloud Conversations - Strategy, Progress, Readiness & Reality
- 11463: Business Transformation: How to do it Successfully
- 11622: A Peek Behind the Clouds
- 11498: Customer Panel to Weigh in on the Fusion Cloud Experience
Are you hoping to do more than expand your technical knowledge while at CO20? Check out some of our sessions that will support both your personal and professional growth.
- 11460: Upgrade Your Skills and Certifications for the Cloud
- 11481: Congrats on Your Promotion! You're Now A Manager - What Now?
- 11532: Effective Communication: The Link Between Listening and Speaking
- 11549: New to IT or Oracle Applications - What I Know Now That I Wish I Knew Starting Out
- 11582: Executive Level Communication: Technical Decision Making from Both Sides
- 11585: Data Literacy: The Art of Story Telling for Non-Scientists
- 11635: Putting Ideas into Action: Develop Your Going-Home Plan to Leverage All You've Learned this Week
- 11637: Don't Wear the Emperor's New Clothes: Management Techniques to Encourage Collaboration
- 11714: Getting Certified as a Project Manager in an Oracle Project - The Certification Process
- 11864: Oracle Cloud: Bridging the Skills Gap
Oracle Certification Test Fest
These exams, normally $300 each, are free at COLLABORATE.
Meeting of the OATUG Members
Get acquainted with the ERP Cloud members that power Oracle Applications & Technology User Group:
Continuing Professional Education
Coming soon: get CPE credits for selected sessions at COLLABORATE. Keep watch on this page for updates.
Have fun and meet some new people in celebration of all that you’ll learn at COLLABORATE 20.
Information about additonal networking opportunities, such as the keynote sessions and Exhibitor Showcase receptions, is coming soon. Keep watch on this page for updates.