The Women in Technology (WIT) Journey features a wide range of events and educational sessions for those interested in the landscape of women working in technology. Follow the WIT Journey to connect with members of the COLLABORATE community that are passionate about supporting women innovators, learn from expert speakers, and discuss the obstacles and accomplishments of women in this field. The Women in Technology Journey will highlight the contributions of women in technology-related positions, offering networking and professional development opportunities. These sessions are both fun and educational and will provide the chance to meet people and build connections across a variety of industries. Both women and men are invited to participate in the panels, educational sessions, and luncheon focused on Women in Technology.
Please note: the links below COLLABORATE Web Planner and are best viewed on a device with a larger screen, such as a desktop or laptop computer.go to session information in the
Women in Technology Sessions
COLLABORATE 20 will feature three special events for attendees that wish to learn from the women advancing the technology field:
- 12396: Women in Technology Luncheon
- 12382: Women in Technology Panel Discussion
- Women in Technology Reception (information coming soon)
Regardless of the industry that you’re in, these sessions are designed to help you advance your career and get the most out of COLLABORATE:
- 11460: Upgrade Your Skills and Certifications for the Cloud
- 11481: Congrats on Your Promotion! You're Now A Manager - What Now?
- 11532: Effective Communication: The Link Between Listening and Speaking
- 11549: New to IT or Oracle Applications - What I Know Now That I Wish I Knew Starting Out
- 11582: Executive Level Communication: Technical Decision Making from Both Sides
- 11585: Data Literacy: The Art of Story Telling for Non-Scientists
- 11635: Putting Ideas into Action: Develop Your Going-Home Plan to Leverage All You've Learned this Week
- 11637: Don't Wear the Emperor's New Clothes: Management Techniques to Encourage Collaboration
- 11714: Getting Certified as a Project Manager in an Oracle Project - The Certification Process
- 12384: Emerging Leaders Networking Event
- 11772: Executive Presence, Personal Branding and Professional Branding for Successful Emerging Leaders
- 12377: Mentoring with OATUG Emerging Leaders
Meeting of the OATUG Members
Interested in connecting with the members of OATUG and making connections with this strong network of support? Attend one of our Meeting of the Members sessions:
Continuing Professional Education
Coming soon: get CPE credits for selected sessions at COLLABORATE. Keep watch on this page for updates.
Gather with attendees, share ideas, and celebrate this community!
- 12386: OATUG Welcome Reception
- 12369: Meet the Experts: Oracle E-Business Suite Upgrades Best Practices
Information about additonal networking opportunities, such as the keynote sessions and Exhibitor Showcase receptions, is coming soon. Keep watch on this page for updates.
Oracle Certification Test Fest
Get certified from Oracle University as part of your COLLABORATE registration. These exams, normally $300 each, are free at COLLABORATE.