Year after year, and with the support of our partner community, the COLLABORATE conference strengthens the user community and engages customers with powerful meetings, demonstrations and education designed to make the most of their Oracle applications and Technology. Whether you can help enhance security processes, utilize AI to forecast sales, implement complex software packages or improve service management capabilities, COLLABORATE: Technology and Applications Forum is the conference for your organization!
Join us this year on April 19-23, 2020 in Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino!
Questions about exhibiting? Contact Marci Nessing via email or by phone at +1 404.760.8179.
What is the cost and what is included?
||$55.50 per square foot||
|$57.50 per square foot||Includes:
1 Full Conference Registration Badge
3 Exhibit Staff Registration Badges
3 Complimentary Customer Passes to visit the Showcase (lunch not included)
|Kiosk Option 1||$3750 total||
|Kiosk Option 2||$5000 total||
*Deadlines apply; rush charges will be applied to invoice.
Additional upgrades for your exhibit experience:
- Main Street Location: $1500 for first 100 square feet, $500 for each additional 100 square feet
- Online Listing Upgrade on Mobile App: $500 and includes interactive search by company name, booth number and keywords. The mobile app supports social media, press release links and lead generation.
You're in good company — check out who attended COLLABORATE last year.
Becoming an exhibitor doesn't just mean getting a booth - partner with the OATUG to maximize your brand exposure both at COLLABORATE and year-round! Learn more in the OATUG Partner Prospectus, or email Marci Nessing at for more information.
When planning your COLLABORATE 20 experience, remember to:
- Pack your sessions, panel, VAS, Super Session or Turbo Talk with first-hand experiences, case studies and practical “how-to” content to show potential customers you’ve got the answers they need!
- Engage with Oracle leaders, so you have the latest product news and insider information to drive your organization’s success.
- Take advantage of unique events COLLABORATE offers to expand your personal and professional networks! Attend OAUG’s Geo Network Community Service Build-a-Bike, special interest group (SIG) meetings, Women in Technology Forum and receptions. You never know who you will get introduced to!
- Capture a captive audience by sponsoring an innovative, informative and inspiring keynote! These are exclusive and offer prime exposure throughout all COLLABORATE messaging.
Exhibiting/Sponsoring at COLLABORATE 20? Check out the Exhibitor Marketing Kit and get the assets that you need to advertise your presence before the show!