Accepted presenters must acknowledge and agree to the OATUG Presenter Compliance Agreement upon initially logging in to the OATUG presentation management system. This copy of the agreement is provided for reference.
The OATUG Presenter Compliance Agreement only applies to speakers with accepted presentations for the OATUG Forum at COLLABORATE 20.
Please read the compliance agreement below carefully and in its entirety. Should you choose not to accept the terms in the OATUG Presenter Compliance Agreement, you may cancel your submission(s). Please contact if you have any questions regarding this policy.
- I agree to deliver my accepted paper on behalf of OATUG at COLLABORATE 20 between April 19-23, 2019, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m. PDT in Las Vegas, NV.
- I understand that I will be not allowed to present my paper and will not receive a complimentary conference registration if I do not submit my presentation slides on the provided template by February 28, 2020.
- If I’m a User, I understand that I will receive one (1) complimentary, non-transferable registration from only one user group (Quest or OATUG) regardless of the number of presentations accepted and/or if I am accepted by more than one user group.
- I understand that my complimentary registration is non-transferable (unless another person presents my exact paper in my absence), and thus, cannot be used by co-presenter(s).
- If I’m an Associate and my company sponsors or exhibits at COLLABORATE 20, I understand that I will receive one (1) complimentary, non-transferable registration from only one user group (Quest or OATUG) regardless of the number of presentations accepted and/or if I am accepted by more than one user group.
- If I’m an Associate and my company does not sponsor or exhibits at COLLABORATE 20, I will receive a discounted ($299) non-transferable registration from only one user group (Quest or OATUG) regardless of the number of presentations accepted and/or if I am accepted by more than one user group.
- I understand I will be assessed a $200 charge if I book a hotel room outside of the official COLLABORATE room block.
- I understand co-presenter(s) do not receive complimentary registration. The co-presenter(s) are required to register and pay the current registration fee in order to receive a badge and gain access to the session room.
- I understand I will not receive my complimentary registration code until I complete all of the required deliverables by the stated deadlines and receive an e-mail from one user group with the code and registration information.
- I understand that in order to utilize the complimentary registration, I must execute the presentation on site at COLLABORATE 20. Failure to execute the presentation with attendance at COLLABORATE will result in the speaker being required to pay the onsite registration rate.
- I understand speaker audits will be conducted by OATUG and Quest to ensure there are no duplicate or unauthorized complimentary registrations.
- I understand that I own the intellectual property that will be presented; not my employer or another party.
- I understand that I am the primary presenter and that all communications will be channeled directly to me. I further understand that it is my responsibility to notify Mike Jones at if my contact information should change. No changes will be accepted from co-presenters or other third-parties.
- I understand that my presentation is not for the purpose of sales, and I may not advertise products or services.
- I understand that if my presentation is determined to be a “sales presentation” I may not be asked to present at an OATUG function for a period of one year.
- I understand that if I list my company as an OATUG member, my company’s OATUG membership must be valid through April 2020.
- I understand that in order to present a SIG or Geo session at COLLABORATE, my company's OATUG membership must be valid through April 2020.
- I understand that I may collect business cards and/or contact information for a drawing but must share with attendees, in advance, how their information will be used.
- I understand that I may only place flyers or promotional marketing materials on the table provided in the session room; they may not be handed out.
- I understand that I am not allowed to scan badges or display signage of any kind.
- If I cannot present my paper, I will notify the OATUG prior to the conference, and will make every attempt to locate another presenter who will present the exact paper as selected by the OATUG.
- I understand that my presentation should be at least 50 minutes long in duration and that the content must align with the original accepted abstract.
- I understand my session room will only be equipped with a data projector with VGA cord, screen, lavalier microphone, podium or table lectern, and wireless internet (available to presenter only, not attendees). I understand OATUG will not provide computers at COLLABORATE and that I am responsible for bringing my own computer and all cords and plugs that are applicable to display the presentation. I also understand telephones will not be provided.
- I understand that I will not receive a list of attendees for my session.
- I hereby authorize the Oracle Applications and Technology Users Group (OATUG) to record my presentation (either by audio or video), print the presentation material in OATUG publications, and share PDF copies of my presentation.
- I confirm that I have received or will receive approval through the proper management channels within my organization to accept the invitation to present if my proposal is accepted. Furthermore, my manager endorses or will endorses my attendance at COLLABORATE.
Please note: Your approved title, objectives and abstract will be available online to all registered conference attendees. Your presentation must replicate the title and abstract which was originally submitted and accepted by the OATUG Education Committee. Should you have corrections and/or changes to the title or abstract, please submit those corrections to the OATUG’s Manager of Education via email at .
Disclaimer: No advertising for employees or written recruiting literature is allowed. Recruiting or advertising in any form is strictly prohibited. OATUG conference management reserves the right to expel any attendee or participant from the conference.
Please print this page for your records.