Help ensure a successful session by helping build excitement around COLLABORATE 19. The following information and graphics are for you to share via email, on your website, in your email signature, with your social media networks and more. Use them to spread the word about your participation among colleagues, coworkers, peers and friends. In the process, you will:
- Grow your session audience.
- Demonstrate your expertise.
- Cultivate your network.
- Show your support for the Oracle user community.
Invite everyone to see you! Thank you for helping make COLLABORATE 19 the best yet!
Promotional Broadcast E-mail
Email header graphic:
Subject: I'm speaking at COLLABORATE 19 - OAUG Forum. Join me there!
Instructions for use in Outlook:
- From the Home tab, click New E-mail.
- From the Message tab, click the downward triangle under the Signature button.
- Click Signatures
- Click the New button.
- Type a name for your new signature. (I suggest COLLABORATE 19 General)
- Click the OK button.
- In the Edit signature section:
- Add: Join me at COLLABORATE 19 – OAUG Forum April 7-11, 2019, in San Antonio for networking, fun and the latest on:
E-Business Suite | On-Prem EPM/Hyperion | EPM Cloud | ERP Cloud | Data Science & Analytics | SCM Cloud | CX Cloud | Personal Growth & Leadership.
- Click the add image button.
- Upload the attached image.
- Click the link button and enter https://collaborate.oaug.org/
- Click OK to save and close.
- When composing an email where you’d like to include this signature, from the Message tab, click the downward triangle under the Signature button to select it.
If you are presenting to other Oracle users, we encourage you to use this slide to highlight COLLABORATE.
Post the web banner to a page on your website, blog, social media profile page or email communications. Link the banner here: https://collaborate.oaug.org.
Link logos to https://collaborate.oaug.org/
Social Media Graphics
COLLABORATE 19: Technology and Applications Forum for the Oracle Community
Sunday, April 7-11, 2019
Henry B. González Convention Center
San Antonio, TX USA
One week is all you need. One week at COLLABORATE 19 – OAUG Forum will equip you with the expertise and insight you need to do your job more effectively and maximize your organization’s investment in Oracle Applications in the coming year. At COLLABORATE, OAUG delivers expert on-prem Oracle Applications knowledge and the latest guidance for the Cloud so you can get the most from your Oracle investments and strategically plan for the future. Here, expert-led education synthesizes best practices, users share lessons learned from real-life implementations, and solutions providers offer a look at the latest, greatest new products. I'm presenting - join me there!
Create a Short Video on Your Phone
Give us all a taste of what you'll be presenting by creating a short video on your phone. Using a smartphone, create a video (30 to 60 seconds in length) about the content you'll be presenting. Give us a tangible tip right there in the video and you're sure to attract an audience to your session. Highlight your topic, give a short description and let us know where and when your session is taking place. Tag the OAUG when you post it. You can also send the video file to Allison Dixon, event marketing director at and it may be posted in our social media.