Do you need managerial approval to attend COLLABORATE - OATUG Forum? Let us help you make the case to leadership to invest in training and continuing education: use the boss kit! The materials in this section will help you to communicate the value of participation when requesting attendance approval. If you have career discussions with your manager, tie your career goals and development to the training opportunities you need, then present the relevant educational opportunities offered at COLLABORATE. Explain your strategies for sharing and applying the information you bring back.
- Review Educational Offerings: Use the online agenda builder to find exactly the sessions you need to inform your current and future projects. Log in to create and save your personalized agenda.
- Customized Letter to a Manager: Customize this letter to your manager (Microsoft Word file) to describe the value of attending and request approval. Pair it with your agenda.
- Calculating the COLLABORATE Return on Investment (ROI): Use the expense worksheet (Microsoft Excel file) to develop a cost estimate for attending.
- Share the Facts: COLLABORATE's agenda offers 20 hours of breakout sessions for as low as $54 per hour, depending on your registration type, which is almost unheard of for training of this calibre. You can also earn CPE credits, evaluate potential partners, gain perspective from big-picture keynotes and take advantage of nearly non-stop networking to get all your questions answered. All under one roof.
- Share the ROI video below with your leadership!
- Prepare a Post-Conference Report: Provide clear proof that your organization will benefit when you attend COLLABORATE. A conference report (Microsoft Word file) is a great tool to share with people that did not attend. In each session, take detailed notes and think about how to apply the concepts, techniques and tips. Good reporting and follow-through will prove the value of attendance.